Skip to main content
- Interact with clinicians and researchers who share your interest in neurogastroenterology, gastrointestinal motility, and functional GI disorders
- One-year subscription and online access to our official journal Neurogastroenterology and Motility and ANMS DocMatter Community
- ANMS DocMatter Community – ANMS has partnered with DocMatter to create an ANMS Community for high-quality, clinical, translational and basic science discussions among our members. This partnership will be particularly relevant for all of you to be able to connect with members at other institutions. The Community is completely private, so you can freely have open discussions.
- Virtual webinars on clinical and basic science topics
- Research grant opportunities
- Mentoring opportunities for young investigators
- Registration discounts for postgraduate courses and scientific meetings
- ANMS continuing education programs to include live demonstrations and workshops for physicians, trainees, and nurses
Facilitate patient education activities and patient support groups
- Involvement in ANMS committee activities (national and international)
- Access to expertise and information to support your clinical practice in gastrointestinal motility and GI Motility Registry
- Participate in the activities of the Federation of
- Neurogastroenterology and Motility (FNM)
Help to develop position papers and guidelines for motility procedures and topics in neurogastroenterology
- And most of all… Shape the future of neurogastroenterology, gastrointestinal motility, and the enteric sciences.